Oct 21 2013
Oh, how I remember the period of my life where I was TTC (trying to conceive). When I think back to that time, 2 miscarriages and 3 sons ago, the feelings that stand out for me are ones of frustration, impatience, and wild desperation. Sure, there were feelings of hope and promise mingled in, especially during the 2ww (2 week wait after ovulation) but frankly I was an possessed-obsessed-control-freak and NOT much fun to be around. I was known to coerce my husband into having sex when he didn’t want to, flip off every pregnant woman around me, and throw HUGE tantrums when aunt flo would make an appearance. Yes, I was a fucking maniac.
It took my second miscarriage to snap me out of it. By then I was so devastated, so disheartened and so pissed off that I just chucked my thermometer and my fertility charts into the garbage in a fit of rage. Two months later I got pregnant again and this time for keeps. It had taken another tragedy for me to finally surrender and let go. That’s how it had to happen for me, but that’s not how it has to happen for everyone. We don’t need to learn through suffering anymore.
Trying to conceive should NOT be about suffering ~ and that’s what the Spirit Baby Realm really wants us to know.
The Spirit Baby Realm has a very different perception of the whole TTC journey than we do from our human vantage and they are so eager to share it with us. So, take a deep breath and expand your consciousness in all directions. Feel your Spirit Baby hovering around your head (that’s where they like to hang out) and feel your energy mingle with your Baby.
And just for a few moments, take a journey so you can see what he/she sees and feel what he/she feels. Feel the energy behind these words and encoded in this message ~ this is the energy of your Spirit Baby and he/she is so glad to see you here.
This is what your Spirit Baby wants you to know:
* The very fact that you’re TTC and yearning for a baby means that you have a Spirit Baby (or Babies) around you in your energetic field. Often times it is the yearning from your Spirit Baby to come into the world that precipitates YOUR yearning. The yearning for a baby is never a one-way street. Your baby wants you as much as you want him/her. Rest assured, you’re not TTC in vain. You’re TTC because your Spirit Baby wants to be here. And will be!
* This TTC journey is something you and your baby chose to go through together. It is part of the soul contract between you and your baby (and the baby’s father). It is something all of you agreed to experience together for higher reasons ~ either reasons of karmic clearing from past life-times or reasons of soul growth in this lifetime. Often both are happening at the same time. Know that your TTC journey has helped you grow in leaps and bounds more than any other path you could have taken, which is why it’s often been so intense. So instead of ever feeling like a victim to your TTC journey, your Baby wants you to feel like a victor ~ for you have fulfilled your part of the soul contract beautifully and your Baby has benefited from this just as much as you. Feel your Baby THANKING you…
* You don’t have to “earn” your Baby. So many times we get caught up in doing the “right” things, eating the “right” things, acting the “right” way in order to “deserve” a baby. The Spirit Baby realm wants us to know that having our heart’s desires is part of our birthright of being human! What we want most in life is not something we have to earn or deserve, it is our birthright ~ and this includes everything, including our Baby! Your TTC journey has nothing to do with you doing things “wrong” or not being good enough in anyway. There should be no guilt or judgment attached to why this is taking longer than you want. It’s all unfolding as it should, for the higher reasons stated above. Having your Baby is your birthright…period.
* Divine Timing can not be forced or controlled. I personally have been trying to make peace with Divine Timing for many, many years. Patience has never been my strong suit and most of the time I get really pissed that Divine Timing seems QUITE a bit behind my own personal timing. However, we are being asked to TRUST in Divine Timing…as it always brings us something better than we could have personally planned ourselves. We need to look at delays as protection ~ protection against anything less than our truest heart’s desires. When we can find a place of truly trusting in Divine Timing, we let go of our agendas, our timetables, and our expectations and then we put our Spirit Baby in the driver’s seat.
* We can chart all we want, examine our cervical mucous all we want, and we can take our temperature every morning if that truly brings us joy…but the Spirit Babies want us to know this is not even remotely necessary, and can even sometimes act as an external distraction from internal things that need to be looked at. And the Spirit Babies REALLY want me to point out that when the conditions are right and the energy is right, we should never underestimate the phenomena of spontaneous ovulation. This happens all the time! Our babies can come in whenever they damn well please and it has NOTHING to do with a chart!
So, now we know that we DEFINITELY have a Spirit Baby that is ready to come in. We know that he/she WANTS to be with us as much as we want to be with them. We know that Divine Timing is in play and we are being asked to trust it. We know that our Baby takes little regard to when we are “supposed” to ovulate. Where does that leave us? What are we supposed to DO with this information?
Frankly, there is very little we HAVE to do. Our higher selves and our Spirit Babies are running the show, and we are being asked to follow their lead. But because “doing” is part of human nature, there are some wonderful things we can do as we prepare for the (inevitable) reunion with our Baby. Things that will bring us joy, enhance our life in every way and put us in strong communication with our Spirit Babies.
This will be included in Part 2. Be sure to sign up for my blog on the top, right-hand part of this page to read it as soon as it’s ready. Until then, know your baby is very close to you, loves you very much, and is leaving you with this question, “Mama, if you KNEW, without a doubt, that I was coming within the next couple of months, how would you live life differently now?” ♥